of course i can ^^
of course i can ^^
Naya Rivera Dorsey and Ryan Dorsey at their wedding [untagged]
Harley Quinn #1
The appropriate response to seeing an abused dog
She is the best.
This is perfect. She is perfect.
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
my dog is named Lucky
and sometimes he escapes from our house, so we have to go get Lucky
and sometimes it’ll be dark out, and we’ll be up all night to get Lucky
do u ever have to start a song over bc YOU FORGOT TO FUCKING LISTEN.
“I would like to see us [X-Men] fight them [Avengers], though. I’d like us not to team up. I’d like to see us fight them and, you know, annihilate them, as we surely would.” -James McAvoy
OMGGGGG SOMEONE ACTUALLY MADE GIFS OF THIS PROMPT. McAvoy seriously just needs to get a tumblr already so he can be in the fandom as fully as he clearly desires.
I remember in X-men honest trailer, they said why do people in films love the Avengers, but hate the mutants, lol.
“I will write a book one day about how I feel about every aspect of Emily Stone. She’s a full genius. She has found her genius and is giving it all so fully and beautifully. I think everyone who works with her, brushes shoulders with her, or even makes eye contact with her, gets a shot of sunshine.”
- The first character I fell in love with:
- The character who is my ‘baby’:
- The character who I do not understand:
- The character that I think the show ruined:
- The most attractive male and female character:
- The character death that was the worst for me:
- The character that is the most like me:
- The character I think the writer(s) love:
- The character that I just want to be happy:
- My four favorite characters, past or present:
- My four least favorite characters, past or present: